I have around 100 Mini DVs, which I have to transfer to DVD
Now I'm searching an easy way to process the captured DV files to authored DVDs (in fully automatic toolchain).
I select a DV file (or more) and enter a title, pressing "Go", waiting some time.... and get at the end a DVD like this:
- a Menu which includes the given title
- a authored DVD with maximum possible Bitrate (for a 4,7GB DVD)
- very high quality video
- NO chapters needed
- DON'T need burning. a VIDEO_TS folder is fine
1. anyone knows a good way to set up a toolchain like this (windows or linux). Or is there maybe already a out-of-the-box solution avialable?
2. ffmpg can be used as command line. Is the ffmpg mpeg2 encoder quality any good? For example comparable with Mainconcept or CCE ?
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 4 of 4
AWESOME!!!! DVavi helper is really great