VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    Hi,
    I downloaded an ISO file and tryed to extract the VOB files with DVD Decrypter but this time, the application only recognized the ISO, but didn't gave me any options to work with. IFO, File or ISO: nothing appeared in the right menu columns, it was blank and no way to do anything with that ISO.
    Thanks
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    The 7zip program can extract from ISO - unless it's encrypted or a fake file
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Open the ISO with DVDShrink then output without shrinking.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search PM
    WinRar open it but I need the ISO to work with Decrypter to take off audio files and subtitles I don't need.
    I'll try with Shrink
    Quote Quote  
  5. If it's not an original DVD, it may not be in the proper format for DVD Decrypter to read or extract. If you can extract with 7zip or WinRAR, DVD Decrypter can also read files from a folder, not just ISO.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by erzane View Post
    WinRar open it but I need the ISO to work with Decrypter to take off audio files and subtitles I don't need.
    I'll try with Shrink
    No. If the ifo's are valid then dvd-decrypter should work (once you have all the files on your HDD in readable form - i.e.via WinRAR)

But that is all I will say since you are downloading, presumably, warez.

If you owned the disk you would not even be mentioning 'iso' or 'downloading'
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by blud7 View Post
    If it's not an original DVD, it may not be in the proper format for DVD Decrypter to read or extract.
    If my memory serves me correctly.....DVDDecrypter cannot open ISO images unless they are mounted with a virtual drive.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by hech54 View Post
    Originally Posted by blud7 View Post
    If it's not an original DVD, it may not be in the proper format for DVD Decrypter to read or extract.
    If my memory serves me correctly.....DVDDecrypter cannot open ISO images unless they are mounted with a virtual drive.
    Not exactly because I downloaded a lot of ISO files coming from DVD RIp and Decrypter always did a good job.
    Maybe this time as you said the ISO file was corrupted (in fact there was two files from the same guy).
    Quote Quote