VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. I'm just wondering what is this effect called and maybe a link to a tutorial. I don't have any problems using plug-ins since I use them casually.
    Quote Quote  
  2. It's known as a "distortion zoom transition"

    There are free tutorials if you search , and premade presets you can buy
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member budwzr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    City Of Angels
    Search Comp PM
    It's called a distortion or deform, over time. Done with very basic tools. Not complicated. Look in your editing software for different "deforms". Every software has its own vernacular.
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads