VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello,
    I want to add TITLE to videos made using DSLR and GoPro. I want to use Direct Stream copy tool only, like AVIDEMUX. I am using following method for adding TITLE and it is not working. Please help me.

1) Create a JPEG file with TEXT.
    2) Create MP4 video using jpeg image

ffmpeg -framerate 1 -i /home/2018/Documents/A.jpeg -c:v libx264 -profile:v high -level 4.2 -crf 20 -pix_fmt yuv420p -s 1920:1080 Title.mp4
    OR
    ffmpeg -framerate 1 -i /home/2018/Documents/A.jpeg -c:v libx264 -profile:v high -crf 20 -pix_fmt yuv420p -s 1920:1080 Title.mp4

3) Launch AviDemux (Video & Audio = COPY)
    4) Open Title.mp4 in AviDemux
    5) Append RealVideo.mp4 to Title.mp4
    6) Save

Problems with output video
    a) The resulting video shows TITLE.mp4 for whole duration of the video. There is no 2nd video that I added.
    b) At the top of the screen(say 10% of height), there is color noise. I think this is 2nd video that I added.

I have attached the Media_info output of both the videos.

Please let me know how to resolve this.

Thanks
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Noise.jpeg
Views:	56
Size:	44.3 KB
ID:	48566  

Image Attached Files
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    The odds of you creating a video from the jpeg image that EXACTLY matches the video clip are astronomical.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Be sure to use x264's stitchable switch for this type of appending.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by hech54 View Post
    The odds of you creating a video from the jpeg image that EXACTLY matches the video clip are astronomical.
    I agree with you. With my knowledge, it is impossible to produce identical clip using ffmpeg command. May be my approach itself is flawed.

Is there any other method that I can use? I want to add some TEXT at the beginning of the video but I want to use stream copy.

Thanks
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by jagabo View Post
    Be sure to use x264's stitchable switch for this type of appending.
    I guess I have to add stitchable flag to both segments that are being added. In my case, one of the segment is generated by DSLR and that i can not modify.
    Quote Quote