VideoHelp Forum
Closed Thread
Thread
  1. Hi everyone!

I'm looking for a way to download videos from NLZiet. The service is using WideVine for it's videos which makes it difficult to download videos. I managed to use a few Chrome plugins to download and combine the .dash streams into one .mp4 file, but the result were video's totally green with artefacts.

It think the service is using some kind of encryption. NLZiet provides episodes of TV Shows from the big (non-)commercial channels in The Netherlands. A lot of 1080p and 720p!

Recording the streams on my PC gives mixed results and the quality isn't great (a bit choppy) using OBS.

My question: Does anyone know how to be able to download these videos or decrypt the videos I managed to download with Chrome?

Thanks!
    Last edited by AItM; 3rd Apr 2019 at 05:06. Reason: added information.

Search Comp PM
    This looks like a subscription service to me - one month offer for a cent. after that ??

Also I do recognise some of the channels that were FTA on Astra. Now they are encrypted.

That being so the forum rules forbid discussion about downlaod

3. Mod Neophyte Super Moderator redwudz's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Please read our rules before posting regarding warez. Discussion of downloading encrypted material from a paid site is a violation of our rules.
    Thread closed.

https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/72386-Forum-rules-Acceptable-Use-Policy-(AUP)?

Moderator redwudz