VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi guys n girls i am new to this site and also to video editing, i am shooting a wedding for a friend soon for experience. i have a question i would like to ask.
    i have two receivers one on each camera so i want to know if can i use one wireless mic into two receivers at the same time??
    what i mean is will the one mic be picked up by both receivers on the two cameras
    Please help with this many thanks in advance

Owen Parky
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a Super Moderator johns0's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    It will work as long you have the proper splitter for the mike input to the receiver
    I think,therefore i am a hamster.
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    I think he means: 1 mic to 1 transmitter on frequency A. 1st receiver tuned to freq A outputting via mic cable to input of camera 1. 2nd receiver tuned also to freq A outputting via its mic cable to input of camera 2.
    It's like traditional radio & tv broadcasting: don't want 2 transmitters nearby because of interference, but it's ok to have 2 receivers nearby (so long as they aren't right on top of each other, or touching). They're picking up the same signal that is going out all around.
    Should work fine.

Scott
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi scott yes thats what i meant exactly thank you so much for your time and help, i am new to it all but unless you start you dont succeed
    thank you again
    parky
    Quote Quote