VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi everyone

I've been trying to convert a 3D bluray using BD3D2MK3D.

I've ripped the bluray disc in 3D mode using MakeMKV, but BD3D2MK3D freezes at "retreiving audio delays" and I have to force it to quit. Any idea how to fix this?

Quote Quote  
  2. Hi. I'm the author of BD3D2MK3D. It's the first time I heard of this problem. Retrieving the audio delays should not take longer than a few seconds. The operation that follows immediately is the extraction of the 3D-Planes from the MVC stream, but it is skipped if no subtitle stream has been selected in the second tab. Then, the subtitles are converted to 3D (again only if necessary), and the audio streams are converted to AC3 or AAC if you have requested that option. Finally, the scripts necessary to encode the video and mux the final MKV are generated, but that takes only a few seconds.

I suggest this: Untick all subtitle streams in tab 2 as well as the "Convert the audio tracks" option in the same tab. That way, the scripts should be created immediately after the retrieving of the audio delays. Be sure to open the console (via the menu File -> Show Console), and retry. If something goes wrong again, copy the content of the console (especially the last lines) and paste it here (or just paste the content of the BD3D2MK3D.log file, that should have been created in the project folder). I'll try to help.

If everything is OK, restart again, this time with the options you really want, abd be sure to not use your PC for another job during the preparation of the project, and let me know if it worked.

Sorry, I can't help much more.
    r0lZ - PgcEdit homepage Hosted by VideoHelp (Thanks Baldrick)
    - BD3D2MK3D A tool to convert 3D BD to 3D SBS/T&B/FS MKV
    Quote Quote  
  3. BD3D2MK3D is in violation of the licensing terms for DGMVCSource. BD3D2MK3D is not licensed to use DGMVCSource. Please correct this immediately by removing it from your distribution.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by veresov View Post
    BD3D2MK3D is in violation of the licensing terms for DGMVCSource. BD3D2MK3D is not licensed to use DGMVCSource. Please correct this immediately by removing it from your distribution.
    The explanation of this message can be found here.
    r0lZ - PgcEdit homepage Hosted by VideoHelp (Thanks Baldrick)
    - BD3D2MK3D A tool to convert 3D BD to 3D SBS/T&B/FS MKV
    Quote Quote  
  5. Your explanation is irrelevant. You are violating my license and I demand that you remove my software. I do not grant you permission to use it. I will re-post this notification and demand after every post you ever make until you remove my software from your distribution.

You have FRIM. You do not need to rip me off.
    Last edited by veresov; 14th Nov 2019 at 18:13.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Software pirate r0lZ continues to illegally distribute my copyrighted software DGMVCSource. I demand that he remove it immediately from his distribution.
    Quote Quote