VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi there,

currently i'm trying (and succeeding) in creating a single MKV File with 2 different angles of the Movie (Just like Star Wars with the Introduction Scene).

The Problem is, that the Software "ChapterEditor" ist only showing the DTS-HD Version of the Audio File.
    Makemkv shows me that there are 2 Versions of the Audio File (Multichannel: DTS-HD and DTS).

Same Problem is with the Subtitle File: It shows me only the complete Subtitle, but not the forced one.

Can anyone help me with that Problem? Or is there any workaround? I really would like to have both Versions of the Audio (See attached Picture)

I tried extracting that 2nd Audiofile with mkvcleaver and adding it to the main mkv file using mkvtoolnix.
    Result: The 2nd Audio only plays properly with Title1 (Of that 2-Title-Mkv file)

And another Question: Is there anyway that ChapterEditor could add that integrated "cover jpg" file to the mkv (just like makemkv)
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	ChapterEdit.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	27.0 KB
ID:	48483  

Quote Quote  
  2. ChapterEditor works with Eac3to (it's updated?), verifies loading it on your exe or some Gui as UsEac3to and see what it shows.

regards
    責任者
    Quote Quote