VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi there,

currently i'm trying (and succeeding) in creating a single MKV File with 2 different angles of the Movie (Just like Star Wars with the Introduction Scene).

The Problem is, that the Software "ChapterEditor" ist only showing the DTS-HD Version of the Audio File.
    Makemkv shows me that there are 2 Versions of the Audio File (Multichannel: DTS-HD and DTS).

Same Problem is with the Subtitle File: It shows me only the complete Subtitle, but not the forced one.

Can anyone help me with that Problem? Or is there any workaround? I really would like to have both Versions of the Audio (See attached Picture)

I tried extracting that 2nd Audiofile with mkvcleaver and adding it to the main mkv file using mkvtoolnix.
    Result: The 2nd Audio only plays properly with Title1 (Of that 2-Title-Mkv file)

And another Question: Is there anyway that ChapterEditor could add that integrated "cover jpg" file to the mkv (just like makemkv)
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	ChapterEdit.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	27.0 KB
ID:	48483  

Quote Quote  
  2. ChapterEditor works with Eac3to (it's updated?), verifies loading it on your exe or some Gui as UsEac3to and see what it shows.

regards
    責任者-MDX
    Quote Quote