https://github.com/stax76/mpv.net#betaCode:184.108.40.206 Beta ============ - update MediaInfo 20.03 - update libmpv 2020-04-12, it supports vpy playback, read manual or ask in forum - mpv property `window-maximized` support added, cycling it from input.conf is not recommended, use native Windows shortcuts Win+Up, Win+Down - the mpv.net `start-size` option supports `always` to always remember the window height - if the window was maximized before fullscreen was entered, it's now set to maximized after fullscreen was left - with `border=no` the OSC did not auto hide after the mouse curser left the window - the script that modified the seek OSD was removed, it still can be found in the mpv wiki - certain videos were showed with black bars
+ Reply to Thread
Results 61 to 83 of 83
The last stable release had unfortunately a text encoding bug, so I had to do a new stable release:
220.127.116.11 ======= - youtube-dl update - auto update routine fix 18.104.22.168 Beta ============ - extensions no longer need to end with *Extension.dll but rather the file name and the directory name must be identical - text encoding exception fix - the PowerShell script host is more feature complete, easier to use and more efficient, there were however many PowerShell and C# breaking changes requrired to make the core more robust and efficient - Python 2 script host removed, Python 3 support is planned for summer
Thank you for good program!
I upgrade to 22.214.171.124 from 126.96.36.199 today.
I got an error message from 188.8.131.52.
The error message is "[overflow] log message buffer overflow: 209 messages skipped"
[Attachment 53094 - Click to enlarge]
The error message appears only 184.108.40.206.
Does it only sometimes happen or only with certain files? If it's cleanly reproducible then please start mpv.net in a terminal (command prompt) and copy the log messages, in the command prompt you can select all text with ctrl+a, after that right click the text, the right click does copy it to the clipboard. Please post it here.
The error message appears only some files. I have only 2 files.
I just tried mpv.net in the command line(cmd.exe) but I can not get the log when I run the mpvnet.exe in the cmd.exe.
So I tried again with mpvnet.com. And I get the log!!!
But the error message does not reproduce with mpvnet.com. The error message only reproduce with mpvnet.exe.
Anyway I will attach the log from 2 diffrent version.
Thanks for the log, the com extension has a higher priority than the exe extension, if you put the mpv.net folder into the path environment variable and start mpvnet without exe extension in the terminal then the command shell will invoke com instead of exe.
Such media files are hopefully very rare, it should be fixed in the next build, meanwhile you can try to put following into mpv.conf:
msg-level = sub/ass=no
Thanks for the report, should now be fixed:
mpv.net 220.127.116.11 =============== - log error fix - workaround to support AviSynth portable (ffmpeg blocks loading AviSynth from path env var) - attempt to fix not reproducible volume input issue - attempt to fix exception caused by powershell being not available on Win 7
I tested 18.104.22.168 version with same file.
There is an error message in the log file.
[mpv.net] Fatal Error
[mpv.net] [overflow] log message buffer overflow: 212 messages skipped
I attached full log.
Is there a easy way to access the current frame that MPV is playing from a RTSP stream?
That or send extra information along with the frame that is attached to the frame, I'm assuming no on that one as I don't believe the RTSP protocol supports it. But ultimately our easiest solution to that is to embed that information into the frame on one end, and read it and extract it on the other end.
The issue should be solved in the last beta.
I've never heard of RTSP protocol and assume it's a remote protocol. I don't know if mpv can extract frames, maybe have a look here:
I confirmed that the error message is not appeared in the last beta 22.214.171.124.
OK, thanks for the feedback.
126.96.36.199 is a new mpv.net stable release with following improvements since the last stable release:
- fix learn window of input editor (much work)
- fix black one pixel bar on right side
- fix beep sound when closed from taskbar
- media key issue finally fixed
- libmpv and youtube-dl update
- fix crash caused by powershell 5.1 not being installed
- log error fix
- the release script now also outputs x86 beta versions so x86 users can test betas
Windows 10 users that have version 188.8.131.52 or higher can use the update feature in the menu, I've updated mpv.net of staxrip with it and it worked correctly. Windows 7 users have to ensure they have PowerShell 5.1 and curl.
It would be nice to allow multiple actions for a single function.
Like to assign both SPACE & also MBTN_LFT to the Pause/Play function.
That way, when using keyboard, SPACE works, & when using mouse, MBTN_LFT works.
Once you enable Show Console, `, it wasn't clear how to Hide Console. (ESC)
(Now that I know... But before that, `, again as a toogle, bye, exit, quit...)
Hi. First of all, thank you so much for the great app.
I wanted to ask, do you have any plans for updating the libraries soon? There's a bug fixed in libass that's crucial to me https://github.com/libass/libass/issues/287, so I have to use just mpv for now, but much prefer your version in general.
Hi, I like your player.
But, since May 2020 no new Version?!
Using 184.108.40.206 Beta.
Last edited by Hitomi; 16th Nov 2020 at 10:58.
Thank you for the new Beta 220.127.116.11!
- `window-scale 1` does not work correctly in mpv, so I've removed support for it and added my own implementation: `script-message mpv.net window-scale`.
- The CS-Script library was replaced with my own C# scripting implementation.
- If a player window border is near to a screen border and the window size changes, the player windows sticks to that near screen border location. Furthermore, the `remember-window-position` option remembers a near screen border position instead of remembering the window center position.
- Multi monitor fix using different DPI values.
- `start-size` option has new options, see config editor and manual.
- Improved `script-message mpv.net cycle-audio` OSD info.
- The logic for finding the config directory has changed, see manual.
- The dotnet script and extension host was a little redesigned, this breaks backward compatibility unfortunately, but I can help to fix existing open source code. Example scripts and extensions were updated.
- Fix console not working due to incorrect mpv.conf value generated (script-opts=console-scale=0).
- Settings are stored in the file settings.xml now instead of the Registry.
- Video rotation support added.
- After using the config editor it's no longer necessary to restart mpv.net.
- Improved input editor theming.