VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Posted today at digitalfaq.com after lordsmurf has been so patient with him for years and hundreds of posts. Unbelievable!

Originally Posted by gamemaniaco View Post
    I liked your test but my conditions of 30-35.7ºC and 45-66% RH every day without rain fits in what kind of weather? semiarid are their permanent conditions very different from my conditions? I already had DVDR pressed and I thought it was high quality

Do you have any special care when storing the discs so that moisture and heat affect the disc in a minimal way?

Are you a great optical media student?
    My emphasis.

I posted: "Wow! I'm giving you a bit of benefit of doubt as English isn't your first language, but this is the worse thing you've ever posted! It comes across as "Do you know what you're talking about?". How dare you post this after all the years and hundreds of answers ls has given you! :mad4: "

For those who don't know who he is, he has a serious problem with asking the same questions over and over (500+ posts at digitalfaq) about how long DVDs and electronics will last under his specific South American weather conditions. He's been banned at least four times here and highly suspect this thread is him again: https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/392363-MDisc
    Last edited by lingyi; 2nd Mar 2019 at 21:35.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Rethinking and rereading your post, I can see you probably meant it as a compliment, "Are you a great optical media student?", as in "You know a lot about optical media?". My apologies if that was what was meant.
    Quote Quote