VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Trying to remove any videos from my Zune 30Gb.I can't seem to find it on my computer when I plug it in?I tunes won't let me download to my computer?Can I take it apart and access the HDD to get my files?I am a novice on The Zune,I just want my files.

Thanks for any help in advance.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    i believe you have to install the zune software, itunes isn't going to work for a microsoft product. afaik the tiny hard drive in a zune won't connect to any normal hard drive cables if you remove it.
    --
    "a lot of people are better dead" - prisoner KSC2-303
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thahks aedipuss for the quick response,I can see the files on Itunes,I was just looking for a way to transfer my video files to my computer for the future.
    This zune is pretty obsolete now,support is virtually nonexistent,and one day(probably in the near future) the battery or zune will malfunction and I would like to get my files!!!
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by conrailguy View Post
    Trying to remove any videos from my Zune 30Gb.I can't seem to find it on my computer when I plug it in?I tunes won't let me download to my computer?Can I take it apart and access the HDD to get my files?I am a novice on The Zune,I just want my files.

Thanks for any help in advance.
    see this here - https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/musicandvideo/forum/all/how-do-i-transfer-songs-fr...llReplies#tabs
    the software does work on windows 10
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thanks october262,I will give that a shot,I have about 40 old Bogart films I would like to retrieve for my collection,I don't think I could replace a lot of them they are getting hard to find.
    Quote Quote