VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I like fMod skin for PotPlayer, here is the link:

https://www.deviantart.com/fmod/art/fMod-ru-en-700120926

Anyway, I'd like a new style / buttons, more flat, to fit the new Windows 10 dark mode style.

I'd request a new skin or find some existing skin, but fMod has many useful features and other skins don't have these, like GPU/CPU button, settings button, audio/subtitles button, remaining time, playlist info bar and total time of all items...

Could anyone edit the skin fMod (Gilly Glossy version) - images / style / buttons, to look more flat, Windows 10 dark mode style, more square buttons, less "rounded", please?

I'd like dark/black style with effects, as in the new Edge browser - or/and some metallic buttons version...

I asked the skin author and he approved the edit, you can add a note, that it's based on skin by D2NP, but it's not necessary.

I forgot, if you want to edit the skin, just rename it, add ".zip" and unpack it and open image files (png, bmp) in any image editor, make changes, save, pack to .zip and rename to .dsf again to test it in PotPlayer.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Dreamer; 4th Mar 2019 at 12:53.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    You should likely post your request at DeviantArt or anywhere else that the person/team creating that mod are working. This is NOT a request board for that mod.
    Google is your Friend
    Quote Quote  
  3. Thanks for the reply, do you mean right on that skin page as comment, or in the DevianArt forum, or both?
    Quote Quote