VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello guys,

I am looking for some software for hardsub with Opaque Box support. Most of new video converters don't support opaque box for some reason, which is pretty weird, why not? PavTube does it but has some issues sometimes, wont read .ass file at all.

Anyway, I would appreciate if someone knows any good software, so I can do the hardsub using .ass subs.

Thank you...
    Quote Quote  
  2. Originally Posted by manono View Post
    RipBot264 does.
    Thank you... Checked but lots of other things are missing, didn't see watermark option and doesn't support all the languages I need. Tested FF Factory, works ok but not really impressed. Doesn't have to be a free software.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by modestyblaise View Post
    Thank you... Checked but lots of other things are missing, didn't see watermark option...
    You asked one question and I answered it. Any other requirements can be handled within AviSynth, I expect, including watermarks. Even ASS subs can be added to the AviSynth script using the TextSub filter. RipBot264 accepts AviSynth input.

You said nothing about any other requirements in your first post. Sorry, then, not much help. Perhaps someone else will see your thread and provide an answer more to your liking. Good luck.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by manono View Post
    Originally Posted by modestyblaise View Post
    Thank you... Checked but lots of other things are missing, didn't see watermark option...
    You asked one question and I answered it. Any other requirements can be handled within AviSynth, I expect, including watermarks. Even ASS subs can be added to the AviSynth script using the TextSub filter. RipBot264 accepts AviSynth input.

You said nothing about any other requirements in your first post. Sorry, then, not much help. Perhaps someone else will see your thread and provide an answer more to your liking. Good luck.
    Yes, my bad....Thank you for your effort
    Quote Quote