VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I just got my

VideoCapture USB 2.0 from HonesTech and installed it.

The SW I got with it is pretty easy to use but Oh, mu God what low quality and slow !

1) There are some seconds with at lot of flickering when I start capturing and when the tape is running from 1 scene to the next
    2) nearly no colors ... sometimes it looks as it shold for 1-2 seconds and then turn back to some pale images
    3) every capture has some read/green stripes flickering all over the screen and especially on some parts with some specific colors - it look like people have some clothes on with a flickering striped pattern on - horeable to look at

I have tried VirtualDUB as a freeware too - it can't even show the capture in preview - just flickering screen !

Please, some advice is needed here !
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    return your honestech and buy a diamond vc500

What kind of vcr do you have ?
    clean your vcr or get a better one

look for a panasonic es10 or es15 to stabilise your input signal

capture lossless get into avisynth

do a lot of reading on the forums before posting , most of your questions have been covered hundreds of times
    Quote Quote