VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Joined: Today
    Online Status: Online

Hi all , nice to be here, i was searching on internet where i can post my question and i thin this is the right place ,

I have old youtube account with ~200k subscribers , channel about documentaries, world wars and so on , channel cannot be monetized because of reused content , i have to create my own content , so what do you think if i will delete all my videos and re upload content made my by me, then monetization can be enabled ?

but it's not about that , i am looking a person who would want to create videos to my channel and we can share 50/50 all revenues that we will get from my channel . anyone ?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Originally Posted by naunen View Post
    so what do you think if i will delete all my videos and re upload content made my by me, then monetization can be enabled ?
    Not automatically, no. You'll still have to meet the minimum requirements for subscribers and watch hours and YouTube will still have to grant monetization. By deleting your videos you'll lose all the watch hours.

i am looking a person who would want to create videos to my channel and we can share 50/50 all revenues that we will get from my channel .
    And why would anyone want to do that when they can open their own channel and get monetized and keep all the money. All you'll have to offer will be subscribers and as soon as you delete all your videos and change the focus, you'll begin to lose them.

And if you find some sucker to do that, get it in writing that they've licensed their videos to you or else it's just more reused content. There are plenty of channels using content from others (lots of music channels) that have been demonetized for reused content.
    Quote Quote  
  3. i have seen many channels that uploading really good content but not getting any views or subscribers, also my videos will be deleted slowly, until new content will reach good numbers, and focus will not be changed in new videos.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by naunen View Post
    also my videos will be deleted slowly, until new content will reach good numbers...
    And as long as there are any documentaries in your channel, you will never get remonetized. You can reapply after a month and it then takes a month or more for them to reevaluate your channel. So, approximately every two months or longer you'll be refused remonetization until you remove all reused content.

Originally Posted by naunen View Post
    i am looking a person who would want to create videos to my channel
    ...and focus will not be changed in new videos.
    Meaning more documentaries? You should have mentioned that to begin with. Again, though, why on earth should a creator give you the docus when your channel will never be remonetized as long as you have any of the old ones up? If any of your content is copyrighted - claimed or not - that's another reason for not remonetizing your channel.

i have seen many channels that uploading really good content but not getting any views or subscribers
    Yeah, so? It takes time for a channel, no matter how good, to gain subscribers and views. And yours will never be remonetized anyway. You have nothing to offer another content creator. I don't mean to be harsh but you should face the facts. YouTube no longer wants to monetize content that you didn't create yourself.
    Quote Quote  
  5. i just rented freelancer from fiverr, he will work 30$ per hour and will do all video creations. ill just give him my topic.

what do you mean by that? "get it in writing that they've licensed their videos to you or else it's just more reused content."
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by naunen View Post
    i just rented freelancer from fiverr, he will work 30$ per hour and will do all video creations. ill just give him my topic.

what do you mean by that? "get it in writing that they've licensed their videos to you or else it's just more reused content."
    @manono...don't tell him. He should do something for this 50% of nothing!
    Quote Quote  
  7. Originally Posted by lingyi View Post
    @manono...don't tell him. He should do something for this 50% of nothing!
    Hehe, it's not entirely his fault. The YouTube forums are up in arms about this "reused content" nonsense causing thousands of channels to lose monetization. I suspect it also has something to do with the pending EU copyright law making websites responsible for not broadcasting any copyrighted content not owned by the channel showing it. Now, if you didn't film it yourself they don't want to monetize it. And because of too many monetized channels and not enough ads to go around. They had to prune the list of monetized channels. They first called it "duplication" and now it's "reused content"

naunen, I have read that when using someone else's video you must have proof that they gave it to you for your channel and you should make it clear in the Video Information for each video.
    Quote Quote  
  8. so basically what you are saying ? if i or that freelancer creates montage like this https://youtu.be/SPMBwSH3e58 (example) unique text and voice. then it will also be considered as reused content?? but anyway video example that i sent is monetized, ��
    Quote Quote  
  9. I'm saying that if you or a freelancer creates documentaries you must explain in both the 'About' section of your channel and in the 'Video Information' of the video itself.

but anyway video example that i sent is monetized
    There are hundreds of thousands (millions?) of channels to examine and the YouTube people haven't gotten around to all of them yet. Also, there is some evidence to support a claim that large channels aren't subjected to the same set of rules as are small channels.
    Quote Quote  
  10. Originally Posted by manono View Post
    I'm saying that if you or a freelancer creates documentaries you must explain in both the 'About' section of your channel and in the 'Video Information' of the video itself.

can you show me video example?
    Quote Quote  
  11. I don't understand the question, but I'm pretty sure my answer will be "no".

You have to prove to the 'YouTube Monetization Team' that none of your video content is reused and if it's not your own created content, that you have the exclusive rights to it.
    Quote Quote