I made a video editing a long time ago with special transition (like cartoon book).
Shame on me, i forgot wich software i used for this...
So i had to use fade in and out to change one image... ugly...

Can you help me to find the software ?

Here is the video (with ugly fades at the end) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MREqlz98M_0&t=15s

Thanks a lot for your help