VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search PM
    Hello!

I'm trying to remove a transparent logo using virtualdub plugin "delogo.vdf" and avisynth delogo avs script but it giving me error in the final script:

HTML Code:
    delogo(180,110,"LT","C:\Users\Al-Rahman\Desktop\logos/cbs", lmix=0.5,cmix=3.5,pp=2)
    HTML Code:
    LoadPlugin("C:\Program Files (x86)\AviSynth\plugins\[url=https://www.videohelp.com/software/DGMPGDec]DGDecode[/url].dll")

LoadPlugin("C:\Program Files (x86)\AviSynth\plugins\AddGrainC.dll")
    LoadPlugin("C:\Program Files (x86)\AviSynth\plugins\FFT3DFilter.dll")
    LoadPlugin("C:\Program Files (x86)\AviSynth\plugins\gradfun2db.dll")
    LoadPlugin("C:\Program Files (x86)\AviSynth\plugins\masktools2.dll")
    LoadPlugin("C:\Program Files (x86)\AviSynth\plugins\medianblur.dll")
    LoadPlugin("C:\Program Files (x86)\AviSynth\plugins\RemoveGrainSSE2.dll")
    LoadPlugin("C:\Program Files (x86)\AviSynth\plugins\TTempSmooth.dll")

Import("C:\Program Files (x86)\AviSynth\plugins\delogo.avsi")

MPEG2Source("C:\Users\Al-Rahman\Desktop\Demuxed Video.d2v", cpu=0)

#delogo(180,110,"LT","C:\Users\Al-Rahman\Desktop\logos/cbs",setup=true, framenumber=-1)
    #delogo(180,110,"LT","C:\Users\Al-Rahman\Desktop\logos/cbs",setup=true, framenumber=1281,thres=20)
    #delogo(180,110,"LT","C:\Users\Al-Rahman\Desktop\logos/cbs",serve=true, SnipSize=26)
    delogo(180,110,"LT","C:\Users\Al-Rahman\Desktop\logos/cbs", lmix=0.5,cmix=3.5,pp=2)
    Thanks in advance!
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Error Screen.PNG
Views:	486
Size:	87.8 KB
ID:	47771  

Image Attached Files
    Quote Quote  
  2. Is delogo.vdf at the location specified? Is it the same "bitness" as AviSynth? Ie, 32 bit AviSynth and 32 bit delogo.vdf, or 64 bit AviSynth and 64 bit delogo.vdf.
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by jagabo View Post
    Is delogo.vdf at the location specified? Is it the same "bitness" as AviSynth? Ie, 32 bit AviSynth and 32 bit delogo.vdf, or 64 bit AviSynth and 64 bit delogo.vdf.
    Thanks for reply! I have Virtualdub plugin32. About Avisynth I downloaded the first link from here and honestly, don't whether it's 64 or 32 but my Windows 10 is x64

https://www.videohelp.com/software/Avisynth

And this is my avisynth plugin:

Name:	Capture2.PNG
Views:	155
Size:	94.5 KB
ID:	47773  

Last edited by TeNSoR; 7th Jan 2019 at 11:38.
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Here is "delogo.vdf" location:

Name:	01.PNG
Views:	86
Size:	5.3 KB
ID:	47774  

Quote Quote  
  5. You have the delogo plugin in:

C:\Program files (x86)\AviSynth\plugins\virtualdub\delogo.vdf

But the AviSynth is looking for it in:

C:\Program files (x86)\AviSynth 2.5\plugins\virtualdub\delogo.vdf

I suspect delogo.avsi is where the problem is. Edit that file and change the path.
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    You have the delogo plugin in:

C:\Program files (x86)\AviSynth\plugins\virtualdub\delogo.vdf

But the AviSynth is looking for it in:

C:\Program files (x86)\AviSynth 2.5\plugins\virtualdub\delogo.vdf

I suspect delogo.avsi is where the problem is. Edit that file and change the path.
    I did so, unfortunately the same error
    Quote Quote  
  7. If you load your video into AVISynth and run Delogo from there, does it run?

I have not used Delogo from within AVISynth for a long time, but I just found this code from one of my decade-old scripts. I assume that it worked at one point in time. Maybe it will give you some ideas.

Code:
    LoadVirtualdubPlugin("C:\Program Files\Video\plugins\delogo.vdf","vd_delogo")
    vd_delogo(1, "", "", "", "", "D:/Shindig!/delogo_02.bmp", 15, 34, 1, 0)
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by johnmeyer View Post
    If you load your video into AVISynth and run Delogo from there, does it run?

I have not used Delogo from within AVISynth for a long time, but I just found this code from one of my decade-old scripts. I assume that it worked at one point in time. Maybe it will give you some ideas.

Code:
    Thanks, johnmeyer but it doesn't work also... I will remove the logo using virtualdub itself.
    Quote Quote  
  9. Originally Posted by TeNSoR View Post

Code:
    Thanks, johnmeyer but it doesn't work also... I will remove the logo using virtualdub itself.
    Just to be sure... Did you change the path when you tried his script? One doesn't expect his script to work without that change since the plugin is in a different place on your computer.
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by TeNSoR View Post

Code:
    Just to be sure... Did you change the path when you tried his script? One doesn't expect his script to work without that change since the plugin is in a different place on your computer.
    Yes! indeed I changed the path inside delogo avs and encountered the same error message, Thanks for your help, guys!
    Quote Quote  
  11. I have a short tutorial on using Delogo from within VirtualDub. It might help now that you're going to use it directly in VD:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z12TutFSg8c

I was simply removing a spot, not a logo, but all the steps are 100% the same for removing a logo.
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    I have a short tutorial on using Delogo from within VirtualDub. It might help now that you're going to use it directly in VD:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z12TutFSg8c

I was simply removing a spot, not a logo, but all the steps are 100% the same for removing a logo.
    Thank you so much! I watched this tutorial, actually, this is the best one
    Quote Quote