There is a problem about 2.5 years long that on some mkv files subtitles were not showing. Very weird bug, because it was depending on file location, if file, for example, was on e: potplayer didn't show subtitles, but if the same file was located to d: disc, potplayer did show subtitles.
I saw a lot of topics with this problem, but there was not working solution in there. I used an old player version for a while, but someday I became too desperate and tried to find the reason caused such behavior. And I found it! The "SeamlessPlay=1" setting in config file, which seems to be obsolete, caused subtitles not showing. If you delete this line, subtitles will work fine.
I have already published this on PotPlayer forum, but beacuse your forum is better indexed by Google, I duplicate it here for some people to find it useful.
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or try DVDFab and copy, convert or make Blu-rays and DVDs! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1