VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I am trying to take the audio and video from one source and combine it with the audio and video from another source. I have done this before and it worked fine. The only difference is, this time, instead of both being a DVD, one is a Blu-Ray and the other is a DVD.

I am trying to do things exactly as I did before, but it cannot be processed or crashes MeGui this time.

Here is what I am doing

SCRIPT 1

Code:
    LoadPlugin("C:\Program Files (x86)\MeGui\tools\dgavcindex\DGAVCDecode.dll")
    LoadPlugin("C:\Program Files (x86)\MeGui\tools\avisynth_plugin\ColorMatrix.dll")

Insert=Import("C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\Encoding\RW\USDVD\Episode 1\VTS_06_1.avs")

a = ffaudiosource("C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\Encoding\RW\JBD\Opening\T2_Audio - English.ac3")
    v = AVCSource("C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\Encoding\RW\JBD\Opening\00001.dga")
    AudioDub(v,a)

crop( 240, 0, -240, 0)
    LanczosResize(640,480) # Lanczos (Sharp)
    #denoise
    Colormatrix(mode="rec.709->rec.601", clamp=0, threads=0)

__film = last
    __t0 = __film.trim(0, 2160)
    __t0 ++ Insert

SCRIPT 2

Code:
    LoadPlugin("C:\Program Files (x86)\MeGui\tools\dgindex\DGDecode.dll")
    LoadPlugin("C:\Program Files (x86)\MeGui\tools\avisynth_plugin\ColorMatrix.dll")
    LoadPlugin("C:\Program Files (x86)\MeGui\tools\avisynth_plugin\TIVTC.dll")

a = ffaudiosource("C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\Encoding\RW\USDVD\Episode 1\VTS_06_1 T80 2_0ch 192Kbps DELAY 0ms.ac3")
    v = DGDecode_mpeg2source("C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\Encoding\RW\USDVD\Episode 1\VTS_06_1.d2v", info=3)
    AudioDub(v,a)

ColorMatrix(hints=true, interlaced=true, threads=0)
    tfm(order=1).tdecimate(mode=1,hybrid=0)
    #crop
    LanczosResize(640,480) # Lanczos (Sharp)
    #denoise

__film = last
    __t0 = __film.trim(1674, 16790)
    __t1 = __film.trim(16983, 32075)
    __t0 ++ __t1 
    __t0 ++ __t1 ++ __t2 ++ __t3

For some reason if I take out the Insert at the bottom of the first script, everything works fine. once I put that insert back in to combine the 2, MeGui crashes and says it cannot be processed. This worked just fine when I was using 2 DVD before. Whats up with this? Are AVCSource and DGDecode_mpeg2source not compatible? Is it because one is being TIVTC'd and the other is not? They are both the same framerate after IVTC is done. They are both the same framerate and resolution so I am stumped as to what the issue here is.
    Last edited by killerteengohan; 29th Dec 2018 at 12:07.
    Quote Quote  
  2. nvm, my dumbass didn't notice in the second script I had an extra line of trims specified. After an hour of playing around with it, I can't believe I am just now seeing that.
    Quote Quote