VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Sorry your Transition image was not available to me for some unknown reason.. just appeared now.. and i can see you have given size options in it and type of videos along with codecs choice for containers too (Y) Just add "Frames |Check Box| per second" there plz.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Also adding a Check Box just before words "Transition to Video" shall be sufficient. Symbol -> there is not needed.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Thanks so much for the suggestions. I fixed a couple bugs in it and will add the random option suggestion. Good Idea. Also maybe auto-load an image folder instead of one at a time.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Always welcome.. will be able to suggest more when next design image you post. Now let me try *.flac in place of *.mp3 but as for my limited knowledge says the output container is mp4 which has the ability to have aac, ac3, mp3 in it but what shall happen to WAV and FLAC audio in the script you gave us above? Will the output container need to be changed to MPEG or AVI ?? anyone plz.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Budman1 View Post
    Thanks so much for the suggestions. I fixed a couple bugs in it and will add the random option suggestion. Good Idea. Also maybe auto-load an image folder instead of one at a time.
    one at a time can give us option to get images from various folders for various songs which folder option cant. However another option can be given in interface .. "Load Image" .. "Load Folder" OR you can give another better option like "One Image for All" and its field box in front of it in the same line. In next line you can give 2 options.. "Select Image" .&. "Images from Folder"
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    well, i tried adding flac instead of mp3 via batch file. there came an alert that adding flac to mp4 is experimental but you can add -strict -2 if you want to do that.. which i did.. there was an mp4 output after some 6 minutes at the speed of 1x ..and it did play on MPC but when i uploaded it on facebook.. it had no audio there.. i assume that some encoding issue of facebook ..i mean who expects a flac inside an mp4 so what should i do now for my flac and wav files?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    You can use a more common audio codec such as AAC or AC3. Change the script from -acodec copy to another audio codec (-acodec aac). This will recode the audio as aac output instead of just copying it. .
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member
    Search Comp PM
    very right (Y) thank you so much (Y)
    Quote Quote  
  9. Member
    Search Comp PM
    How to delete a thread which i created?
    Quote Quote