VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I currently have Vegas Pro 14 installed, and intend to soon buy Vegas Pro 15.

Is it necessary to uninstall 14 before installing 15? Or is it possible (and advisable) to just leave 14 installed and install 15 alongside it?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    i've got vegas pro 13 through 16 all installed. i just remove the shortcut from the desktop on those i stop using. if you need the disc space i suppose you could remove the old one, but i've never bothered.
    --
    "a lot of people are better dead" - prisoner KSC2-303
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by aedipuss View Post
    i've got vegas pro 13 through 16 all installed. i just remove the shortcut from the desktop on those i stop using. if you need the disc space i suppose you could remove the old one, but i've never bothered.
    Thank you.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by aedipuss View Post
    That's a great idea.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I would advise leaving Vegas Pro 14 installed especially if you are working on a project currently. In the odd event Vegas Pro 15 does not want to cooperate with that current project, you could still finish it up in Vegas Pro 14.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by Brainiac View Post
    I would advise leaving Vegas Pro 14 installed especially if you are working on a project currently. In the odd event Vegas Pro 15 does not want to cooperate with that current project, you could still finish it up in Vegas Pro 14.
    Thank you for the advice.
    Quote Quote