VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or try DVDFab and copy, convert or make Blu-rays and DVDs! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. What would cause a lexmark pro205 wireless printer, to only print 5 items, before it needs to be manually unplugged and restarted, before it will print again? The printer will print on average, 5 things, then not print. I will have to unplug it and replug it, let it boot up and continue printing. Windows 10 is the OS.

This only happens with the Asus laptop but not the Lenovo laptop. Yes, all drivers up to date.
    Last edited by jyeh74; 18th Dec 2018 at 03:03.
    Quote Quote  
  2. firewall issue maybe (try to disable it while printing) or drivers related is what i think( sometimes old drivers are best)
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by jyeh74 View Post
    What would cause a lexmark pro205 wireless printer, to only print 5 items, before it needs to be manually unplugged and restarted, before it will print again? The printer will print on average, 5 things, then not print. I will have to unplug it and replug it, let it boot up and continue printing. Windows 10 is the OS.

This only happens with the Asus laptop but not the Lenovo laptop. Yes, all drivers up to date.
    how do you have the printer hooked up ??
    wired or wireless ?? if wireless the printer maybe loosing a connection with the computer.
    try checking your power save or sleep settings.
    Quote Quote  
  4. All wireless settings
    Quote Quote