VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or try DVDFab and copy, convert or make Blu-rays and DVDs! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Looking back on some of my posts, I realize i sometimes may come across as rude or harsh, especially on the handful of topics I can speak with confidence about. My most recent semi-tirade is here: https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/391277-MPEG-2-Extension-for-VLC-%28VLC-can-t-play-...ngs-%21-%21%29.

And if anyone asks about external hard drives, I often quote myself from the dozens of times I've expressed my opinions based on my experience and those of others who have posted about the same or similar issues.

I eventually get off my high horse and stop when I realize I've said what I've wanted to say and hope that even if the OP doesn't accept what I have to say, maybe someone will be able to take a grain of it along with what others have posted and fix their problem or enhance their process.

Edit: You. Yes, YOU! Don't you dare ignore this thread and post! J/K
    Last edited by lingyi; 16th Dec 2018 at 02:51.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    More annoyed than anything.

I have seen many a thread I have taken the time or trouble to post to yet the OP has not had the common decency to acknowledge the post as to whether the suggestion worked or not.

Not naming any names but there are also posters who do, or should, know the answer to the questions raised before they post. So then they are effectively trolling.

Addendum:

If I start a thread it is normally the last resort since I could not find a solution to the issue elsewhere. Even so I will always aim to reply to every response or at the very least ensure that the thread has a logical end.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Accept people choices even if you are frustrated... this is how grow up people usually behave. This is truism but life is almost constant frustration...
    Quote Quote