VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I have several BD-25's I burned as data discs about 10 years ago, over the past few years I've tried off and on to recover the data from these discs. When I insert the disc I either get nothing, meaning windows doesn't even recognize the disc or I am able to open and browse the disc but can't open or copy any files without getting an error such as can't read source files. I would have written these discs using the built in Windows burning tool. Does anyone have a suggestion for a good recovery software? The discs are in good physical shape, I've tried them in 2 BD drives with the same result. I know the data is there, I have about 10 of these and have a hard time believing they all went mysteriously bad.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Mod Neophyte Super Moderator redwudz's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Not sure if you are just a spammer, but according to the Partition Recovery site, it restores from many types of filesystems. Unfortunately, unless it mistakenly chose to omit it (yet still supports it), it DOES NOT SUPPORT the UDF format which is the only one used on Blu-rays. Therefore, pointless to suggest this to someone trying to recover from them.

Scott
    Quote Quote