VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    Cheers to all.
    I have an dilemma.Is there any way to export a .TS movie file in virtualdub 2 after editing that file.?
    I ask this because I have a movie in .ts format with 3.59gib and after I editing this .ts file(cutting some scenes) I go to video-direct stream copy,audio same and when I try to export in the same .ts file virtualdub2 is saving the file with the same intial space 3.59gib and same runtime,no matters If I cut half movie.Jessus.Why?Vdub2 is not saving settings after I editing a .ts file and I try to export in the same format.Virtualdub2 canot save settings correctly with .ts file?Where I wrong?Also I try to set full processing mode on video and audio,same result.I don t want to use any compression,i want just export in the same .ts file of the movie after editing,and I don t want compression because any compression result in lose the original quality of movie.
    thanks in advance,
    Last edited by gordon93; 13th Dec 2018 at 19:26.
    Quote Quote