VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi there. Not sure if this is the right thread but looking for suggestions for software to look up tv and movie information from internet and have it write the tag information to the files. I can't seem to find anything with a bunch of searches but maybe I'm not using the correct verbiage when searching so I thought I would ask. Preferably Mac software but Windows is okay if there aren't any good Mac recommendations. Thank you!
    Quote Quote  
  2. Bump? Anyone? Thanks.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    According to the publisher's product page, iSubtitle "will automatically search for metadata and tag your movie for iTunes. You can also of course manually edit all the fields. Beautiful artwork will also be fetched in the process" as well as add subtitles. The cost is $19.99 I don't have a Mac, so I never tried it.

VideoHelp has a MacOS Video Tools section in its Software pages. (There is a link to "Software" at the top of every VideoHelp page.) You may find the software that you need more quickly by looking there first.
    Ignore list: hello_hello, tried, TechLord, Snoopy329
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by usually_quiet View Post
    According to the publisher's product page, iSubtitle "will automatically search for metadata and tag your movie for iTunes. You can also of course manually edit all the fields. Beautiful artwork will also be fetched in the process" as well as add subtitles. The cost is $19.99 I don't have a Mac, so I never tried it.

VideoHelp has a MacOS Video Tools section in its Software pages. (There is a link to "Software" at the top of every VideoHelp page.) You may find the software that you need more quickly by looking there first.
    Thank you for your reply. I will check the software area. Much appreciated!
    Quote Quote