1. The audio starts normal & goes quiet & normal & quiet & normal

Here is what the audio sounds like
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1Bud22t5z0

This is the source file to fix it from
    https://uptobox.com/jxetobvw5zf3
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Try Levelator first due to its simplicity and efficiency. If it fails you can go into more complex fixes.
    Quote Quote  
  3. As the copyright in this trailer is owned by Warner Brothers, do you have their permission to not only use it, but to alter it as well?
    Canon C100 mk2 - Dell XPS8700 i7 - Win 10 - 24gb RAM - GTX 1060/6GB - DaVinci Resolve Studio 18.6.3 - Blackmagic Speed Editor - Presonus Faderport 1 - 3 calibrated screens
    Quote Quote  
  4. You can go for ridiculously tweaked dynamic processing in Audition or similar. But you are fighting with a track that was aggressively mixed to have voice in it.

It's still kind of ugly, though.
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	AquamanSound.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	566.0 KB
ID:	47319  

Last edited by smrpix; 28th Nov 2018 at 11:59.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by smrpix View Post
    You can go for ridiculously tweaked dynamic processing in Audition or similar. But you are fighting with a track that was aggressively mixed to have voice in it.

It's still kind of ugly, though.
    There is no voice in this version though
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by TheRandomOne View Post
    Correct, the voices have been removed. That's why the music has all those seemingly random dips and swells. Watch a complete version and the music as-is makes sense.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Originally Posted by smrpix View Post
    Originally Posted by TheRandomOne View Post
    Correct, the voices have been removed. That's why the music has all those seemingly random dips and swells. Watch a complete version and the music as-is makes sense.
    So can no one help with this ? Im no good with this type of stuff
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member
    Search PM
    The best way to level this track is with graphic volume envelopes in an editing application such as Audition or Vegas. You need to manipulate the curves and levels by hand to undo the voiceover dips.

Originally Posted by ChapmanDolly View Post
    As the copyright in this trailer is owned by Warner Brothers, do you have their permission to not only use it, but to alter it as well?
    Do you think people really need a license to mess around with IP that happens to be in their possession? Do I have to get permission to draw a mustache on a postcard of La Giaconde?
    Quote Quote  
  9. Originally Posted by JVRaines View Post
    Do I have to get permission to draw a mustache on a postcard of La Giaconde?
    No need, the copyright has expired
    Quote Quote  
  10. "Do I have to get permission to draw a mustache on a postcard of La Giaconde?"

Yes if you publish it on the web as the reproduction rights of the painting are owned by the Louvre.
    Why don't you create some original content instead of copying other peoples' work?
    Canon C100 mk2 - Dell XPS8700 i7 - Win 10 - 24gb RAM - GTX 1060/6GB - DaVinci Resolve Studio 18.6.3 - Blackmagic Speed Editor - Presonus Faderport 1 - 3 calibrated screens
    Quote Quote  
  11. Originally Posted by ChapmanDolly View Post
    "Do I have to get permission to draw a mustache on a postcard of La Giaconde?"

Yes if you publish it on the web as the reproduction rights of the painting are owned by the Louvre.
    Why don't you create some original content instead of copying other peoples' work?
    I wanna see you go on Youtube & ask all channels using images & videos obviously not theirs if they got permission to use it. This should keep you busy for a long while
    Quote Quote  
  12. Originally Posted by ChapmanDolly View Post

Are you also only singling me out or are you going through the rest of this forum asking this same question ?
    Quote Quote  
  13. Originally Posted by TheRandomOne View Post

Are you also only singling me out or are you going through the rest of this forum asking this same question ?
    On a semi-related subject, there's a regular on this forum named Eric Matyas who gives away wonderful music asking only a credit. Maybe not so unrelated -- Replacing the Aquaman music with something else might be another solution to this issue.
    Quote Quote  
  14. Member
    Search PM

Who said anything about publishing? Oh, that was you. Neither the OP nor I have expressed any intent to publish. And that's tosh about repro rights of the painting. Leonardo's masterpiece passed into the public domain centuries ago.
    Quote Quote  
  15. Originally Posted by JVRaines View Post

Who said anything about publishing? Oh, that was you. Neither the OP nor I have expressed any intent to publish. And that's tosh about repro rights of the painting. Leonardo's masterpiece passed into the public domain centuries ago.
    Who wants to bet that Dolly used memes & gifs on Social Media & Forums without permission ?
    Quote Quote  
  16. If you bet on that you'd be a real loser. I create my own material and do not take from others.
    Quote Quote