VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Not sure if this is the right place, but I need some help getting some track/artist information on an old CD a friends mother gave to me.

There are 20 tracks on a ripped CD that she has asked me to make a copy of as it belonged to a now deceased friend and she would like to have a copy made. Ripping it isn't an issue and have ripped it both MP3 and WAV, however there is no artist information at all. I know that this may be due to whoever ripped/burned the CD originally not including this information but I was wondering if there is some 'Shazam' like software out there that can figure out who is singing and the track title.

Anyone have any ideas?

I am currently using EAC to rip the CD if that help. I have tried using their built-in metadata engines to find something, but it keeps coming back with 'No CD Information.'
    Quote Quote