VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I have installed AviSynth, downloaded AVSPmod, and tried to open AviSynth script file permanently as AVS source file with AVSPmod script, but it doesn't change to default. This must happen in order to use AviSynth. Can somebody help me with this? The other pc have no problems with that.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Originally Posted by jseo13579 View Post
    I have installed AviSynth, downloaded AVSPmod, and tried to open AviSynth script file permanently as AVS source file with AVSPmod script, but it doesn't change to default. This must happen in order to use AviSynth. Can somebody help me with this? The other pc have no problems with that.

Did you mean set the file association ? It's not "required" to run avisynth - it's more of a convenience thing. You could chose to have it open with vdub2 by default, or notepad, for example

Right click any .avs file => properties => where it says "opens with" there should be a "change" button. Then you can set whatever default application you want
    Quote Quote  
  3. I am PLEABS
    Search Comp PM
    if you mean file association try on AVSPmod
    Option > Associate .avs file with AvsP
    Quote Quote  
  4. I did, but the AviSynth does not work on one of my pc. I did it exactly the same way for my other one, but it worked just fine. Coding doesn't recognise.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Never mind. Solved the problem.
    Quote Quote