VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi guys,

Let say i can see visually that my video has frame loss at , is there any software that can detect or alert this frame drop,
    E.g at 1mins 27sec of the video, we had visually spot a frame loss on the video, similar as the moving pendulum.

is there a way for any software or script to detect same frame drop interval (1min 27 sec) as what i have seen visually?

E.g of moving pendulum having frame drop.
    [Attachment 47021 - Click to enlarge]

Is there also software to detect that the moving object is out of sync due to video lag/freeze
    Eg of moving two moving pendulum out of sync due to video lag.
    [Attachment 47022 - Click to enlarge]
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a Super Moderator johns0's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Please do post this in other threads,i deleted your other thread,just stay her for other posts.
    I think,therefore i am a hamster.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Usually dropped packets from streaming video usually causes a jump in DTS/PTS time that can be checked with ffprobe but FFprobe is not a speed demon so 'Quick Scan' would be not so quick unless you know approximately the area of skip.

[Attachment 47028 - Click to enlarge]

In the case of you sample there is no gap because I assume this is a manufactured video since 25.666667 / durartion (.041667) is approximately frame 616.

the following is from one of my videos with just what you mention.
    [Attachment 47029 - Click to enlarge]
    Quote Quote