It’s been two years since the introduction of DVDFab 10. During the past two years, we’ve made tons of improvements to further polish DVDFab 10. As the old saying goes, quantitative changes shall eventually lead to a substantial change in quality. Now it’s the right time to bring about the next big transformation - introducing the All-New DVDFab 11.
A quick glance of the new features in DVDFab 11:
- All-new flat design, brand-new user interface, plain and simple;
- Redesigned prompt dialog floating in from the bottom of main interface;
- Integrated the Task Queue Manager to the main interface;
- Introduced the YouTube Uploader in Ripper and Converter modules, which allows users to upload the resulting videos directly to YouTube channel. Note: Please make sure your YouTube channel works normally and you’ve verified your account (if you want to upload videos longer than 15 mins) in YouTube before uploading the video.
- Introduced the Mobile Video Loader to transfer videos from smartphones or tablets directly to DVDFab 11; improved the File Transfer to transfer the edited videos directly back to smartphones or tablets, WITHOUT THE DATA CABLE ANYMORE. Note: DVDFab Remote 1.2.3 is required on your smartphone or tablet, which is available in iOS App Store and Google Play.
- Introduced the redesigned Video Edit feature in Ripper and Converter modules.
- Introduced the all-new Turbo Conversion Engine that supports the latest HW acceleration technologies from NVIDIA, AMD and Intel.
- Added the support for some new Java protections.
- Added the support for some new Japanese adult DVDs.
- Added the support to remove the Cinavia watermarks found on the following discs: Hotel Transylvania 2 (BD version), The Shack (2017 BD version), The Equalizer (2014 BD version) and Jason Bourne (4K UHD version).
- Added the DTS codec support to the MKV/M2TS relevant profiles at the Audio section of the Advanced Settings panel.
- Added the VP9/VP8 codec support to the MKV relevant profiles at the Video section of the Advanced Settings panel of Ripper and Converter modules.
- Added the OPUS codec support to the MKV relevant profiles at the Audio section of the Advanced Settings panel of Ripper and Converter modules.
- Fixed a low speed problem when outputting ISO files to NAS devices.
- Fixed a problem that not all the user selected audio tracks are retained in the final results created by Blu-ray and UHD Creator modules.
As a team, we really appreciate all your continued supports in all those passing years, and we of course sincerely hope that supports shall stay with us in the days to come.
We welcome your feedbacks, advice and suggestions to make DVDFab 11 a better product. Please don’t hesitate to let us know.
Learn more about dvdfab 11 here: https://www.dvdfab.cn/dvdfab11.htm
Download the Installer Here:
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1