VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I have been trying to stream video from a Canon Vixia HFR80 through the Avermedia C875 to either YouTube or Facebook. I have tried using RECentral and I get error messages saying that the camera cannot be reached. I try using OSB studio and get similar results as in no video shows in the preview panes. If I right click on the Avermedia c875 properties, I can see the video from the camera. I need some help with settings, but after reading forums and documents for weeks, I am at a loss. FYI, I previously used this hardware setup on theCube with Adobe Flash Media Live Encoder 3.2 with no issues. Since theCube is no longer, I have been trying to find another way to deliver streamed video. Thanks in advance.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    1.Download the stream engine for OBS
    http://storage.avermedia.com/web_release_www/C875/LGP_Stream_Engine_V1.3.0.17_Build18101001.exe
    2. Launch OBS application, and click on [Video Capture Device]
    3.Select LGP Stream Engine
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Streamlabs OBS-1.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	37.0 KB
ID:	48703  

Click image for larger version

Name:	Streamlabs OBS-2.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	97.7 KB
ID:	48704