VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Trying to get DeHalo-alpha to work with StaxRip. I've downloaded the avsi file and put it into the Plugins folder of StaxRip, but it says "not a valid Win32 application". The code I'm using is

Code:
    LoadPlugin("J:\StaxRip-x64-1.7.0.0-stable\Apps\Plugins\Dehalo_alpha_MT2.avsi")
    Click image for larger version

Name:	zscwtUz.png
Views:	161
Size:	30.8 KB
ID:	46985

Am I doing it completely wrong?
    Quote Quote  
  2. You loaded the AVSI, but never actually used it in your script. In addition, do you have the other necessary filters needed to make it work?

Note the example of its use shown at the bottom of the Dehalo_Alpha page.
    Quote Quote  
  3. LoadPlugin is for dll files, not AVSI scripts. You want to Import() rather than LoadPlugin(). Then, as manono said, you need to call the function. Importing it only makes it available. Something like dehalo_alpha(rx=6.0, ry=1.0). The values should be set to values appropriate for your video. There are many other options available too. See the docs.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by jagabo View Post
    LoadPlugin is for dll files, not AVSI scripts. You want to Import() rather than LoadPlugin(). Then, as manono said, you need to call the function. Importing it only makes it available. Something like dehalo_alpha(rx=6.0, ry=1.0). The values should be set to values appropriate for your video. There are many other options available too. See the docs.
    Thanks, that worked
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by jagabo View Post
    LoadPlugin is for dll files, not AVSI scripts.
    Darn, now why didn't I catch that? I use the Import command in every script I create. Thanks for the correction.
    Quote Quote