Hi !

I am in the process of organizing footage for a web series and the editor is asking me to organized the footage into scenes bins for every episode.
This should be simple if there wasn't external audio to sync beforehand. I would only have to selects the clips for each scenes and drag it in their respective folders.
But as I am synching audio manually on a timeline for each day of shooting, I find myself unsure of what to do next.

I know that you can merged each clips and rename it like you wanted and then drag it in the approprate bins. But, I read that it's a very bad thing to do if you intend to send it to a audio mixer because it erases all metadata and you can't export OMFs or AAF properly.

I was thinking of doing a sequence for a scene. Like a sequence named Scene 01 and in it : every takes of scene one in chronologically order.
And then drag this sequence in the episode bins.
But the only problem I see with it is that the editor will not be able to do match frame with the external audio sync to it...

Is there a better way to do all of it ?

I've heard about multisequences, but I don't know if it's the appropriate way to go since I don't have more than one camera.

(Sorry for my english )