VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    I have a 768mb mpeg4 that the run length is 2 hours and 10 minutes. I load the video on the program following the guide. I select to create as a iso for dvd-5.

I see at bottom the bar is green,no red, but it's like 4850/4850, can't remember the exact size from memory and I'm not home at the moment. I start converting and everything goes fine.

When it's done I play the video in vlc player and it only converted half the movie. Like a hour 35 of it and then it stopped even though it said it was done.

I have also tried using convertxtodvd. I find it easier to use, but for some reason. Every iso I play in vlc player plays fine, but when I use imgburn to burn to disc, the audio is always off by about 2 seconds. I've made so many coasters. I can't figure out why the audio is off after burning.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Use a lower bitrate. 130 minutes on a DVD5 will require roughly 4000 kbps.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search PM
    Oh I thought by auto selecting dvd-5 the program would automatically set the correct bit rate to fit
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    This program create a very good log, have a look, the problem may be right there.
    The log usually ends up in the same folder as the DVD output
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by BigRedHusker View Post
    Oh I thought by auto selecting dvd-5 the program would automatically set the correct bit rate to fit
    I don't use the program so I don't really know. But check.
    Quote Quote