While using bd rebuilder to compress 4k movies I've been getting Failed to retrieve audio, aborted.
This is the whole process.
[10/11/18] BD Rebuilder v0.60.02
[16:58:30] Source: BATMAN_BEGINS
- Input BD size: 73.80 GB
- Approximate total content: [02:31:23.157]
- Target BD size: 22.95 GB
- Windows Version: 6.2 
- Auto Quality: Good (Very Fast), ABR
- Decoding/Frame serving: FFMPEG
- Audio Settings: AC3=0 DTS=0 HD=0 Kbs=640
[16:58:30] PHASE ONE, Encoding
- [16:58:30] Processing: VID_00008 (1 of 2)
- [16:58:30] Extracting A/V streams [VID_00008]
- [16:58:37] Reencoding video [VID_00008]
- Source Video: HEVC, 3840x2160
- Rate/Length: 23.976fps, 8,184 frames
- Bitrate: 1,506 Kbs
- [16:58:37] Reencoding: VID_00008, Pass 1 of 1
- [17:47:26] Video Encode complete
- [17:47:26] Processing audio tracks
- [17:47:26] Multiplexing M2TS
- [17:47:31] Processing: VID_00030 (2 of 2)
- [17:47:31] Extracting A/V streams [VID_00030]
- Error in attempt to extract audio/subs.
- Bitstream exception Unknown exception. It does not have to be! Please contact application support team for more information.
[17:59:30] - Failed to retrieve audio, aborted
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or try DVDFab Passkey and copy Blu-ray and DVDs! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1