VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I'd like to remove effect of smudge video successfully. I'm not sure if it's called "blue effect". Details are presented on screenshot. Actually I'm keen to use VirtualDub, XmediaRecode.

I appreciate all responses.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    You may be able to sharpen the image a little but it is impossible to actually remove the blur as it is part of the video image.
    SONY 75" Full array 200Hz LED TV, Yamaha A1070 amp, Zidoo UHD3000, BeyonWiz PVR V2 (Enigma2 clone), Chromecast, Windows 11 Professional, QNAP NAS TS851
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    It's not a blur effect, it's just that whoever took the shot/video of a monitor did not focus the camera properly, not much can be gained by filtering.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by darkknight145 View Post
    It's not a blur effect, it's just that whoever took the shot/video of a monitor did not focus the camera properly, not much can be gained by filtering.
    Your presumption is right. I close this topic.
    Quote Quote  
  5. There is chance that your camera analyse video with framerate different than source framerate (so 30 fps vs. for example 50 fps as source is interlace 25 thus TV perform deinterlacing and doubling framerate). There is possibility to recover proper framerate and perhaps apply some temporal deconvolution but i do not expect spectacular effects - it looks like this Polish public TV channel (TVP Info) - you should try to record directly stream on your receiver or perhaps just download this feed from web stream.
    Also holding camera in hands do not help to record stable video - you should try to record in steady way.
    Quote Quote