VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Really need help and hope someone can get this for me. I'm unable to capture the file.

https://www.my5.tv/celebrity-big-brother/season-15/episode-24
    Quote Quote  
  2. The Stream is Protected By IP Location
    in Other Word the Web Page will not Reveal the Stream till You Show that you visited from An Ip Located in British Isles
    to Bypass this
    1- Use VPN . i Don't think Free VPN have British Isles IPs , try Paid VPN ask Customer service if they Have British Isles IPs available
    2- Try Proxy - Use Google ( three types of Proxy Usually available ) transparent , anonymous and Elite
    Elite is the Most Powerful and totally Mask Your Original IP
    3-Register an account with this website and enter Zip Code / postal Code GX11 1AA

Good Luck
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by egymummy View Post
    The Stream is Protected By IP Location
    in Other Word the Web Page will not Reveal the Stream till You Show that you visited from An Ip Located in British Isles
    to Bypass this
    1- Use VPN . i Don't think Free VPN have British Isles IPs , try Paid VPN ask Customer service if they Have British Isles IPs available
    2- Try Proxy - Use Google ( three types of Proxy Usually available ) transparent , anonymous and Elite
    Elite is the Most Powerful and totally Mask Your Original IP
    3-Register an account with this website and enter Zip Code / postal Code GX11 1AA

Good Luck
    Hey, Thanks for the reply.

I have a VPN that i pay for, I've done all this but no luck. I just get a MPD file.. Any more suggesting?
    Quote Quote