VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    Hi is there newer version of tsmuxer 2.6.12 that support newer audio and video types like truehd?

If there is where i can download it?

And if there isnt any newer version is there any alternative program that do the same thing better and supporting it until now?
    Last edited by fits79; 5th Sep 2018 at 00:16.
    Quote Quote  
  2. nope, author seems to have abandoned the project with 2.6.11
    https://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=168539
    Wondering where the 2.6.12 version came from that is here in the download section,... (does anyone know?)
    users currently on my ignore list: deadrats, Stears555
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search PM
    OK then there is any alternative that do the same job?
    Quote Quote  
  4. Sadly I know of no program that offers the same functionality that tsMuxeR offers. (searched for it myself for quite some time)
    multiAVCHD, ffmpeg, tsremux, eac3to and other tools offer some of the functionality, but not all of it.

Cu Selur
    Ps.: Personally I switched to mkv as container and using MakeMKV and/or mkvtoolnix.
    users currently on my ignore list: deadrats, Stears555
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Selur View Post
    Sadly I know of no program that offers the same functionality that tsMuxeR offers. (searched for it myself for quite some time)
    multiAVCHD, ffmpeg, tsremux, eac3to and other tools offer some of the functionality, but not all of it.

Cu Selur
    Ps.: Personally I switched to mkv as container and using MakeMKV and/or mkvtoolnix.
    Oh C'mon Selur! Why hasn't a VERY smart fellow like YOU simply continued TSMuxer's development, since it is SO good!

I am truly quite surprised that since this guy left off updating it, what, 8 years ago! that one of you REALLY smart and capable guys haven't just picked up with it and continued development...???

WHY...???

Honestly, I am EXTREMELY curious!

Thank you Selur!
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    BTW... I'm not sure, but I THINK that JD is currently modifying TSMuxer (or making up his own version) in order to incorporate UHD and 4k in the processing
    Quote Quote  
  7. Banned
    Search PM
    Hey Lathe,
    do you have the source code, because it was never released publicly by physic
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by gonca View Post
    Hey Lathe,
    do you have the source code, because it was never released publicly by physic
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... Interesting. After all this time I was just guessing that something like that would indeed be available. So, the bugger not only stopped working on it, but also DIDN'T release the source code...? What a D*ck!

I'm not a programmer, but I'm assuming then that without the actual source code, someone can't just kind of reverse engineer the program and come up with how it works...???

GEEZ man, what a frigg'n WASTE of a great program just sitting there... Image
    [Attachment 48759 - Click to enlarge]
    Quote Quote