VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3
Thread
  1. Originally Posted by Anonymous10 View Post
    Originally Posted by video.baba View Post
    Yeh sorry. Just busy at work. I have updated it, I added Av1 support and also added the "warning' sound back in, I just need to spend an hour checking it before I release it. I promise there will be an updated minor version out soon.
    Originally Posted by video.baba View Post
    Originally Posted by Wolffy View Post
    How much longer will we have to wait for the minor update? For god's sake
    Unfortunately, a long time. With all due respect, I didn't make the program for you. I made it for me and my daughter, well, my daughter's movies. I told you over a year ago, you're too pushy (including via private messages). This is just a little 'spare-time' project for me.

I suggest you find an equivalent tool, a paid tool, for which you can demand support. "I will never work on BOX4 again".
    @Video.baba: Then I can forget about the minor update of the warning sound back once the task List is finished.

Anyway, I take this opportunity to thank you for your great work.
    So, that's it, then?
    Last edited by Anonymous10; 10th May 2019 at 11:32.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    So, that's it, then?
    I know the thread is dated but wanted to get this off my chest in case 'I.WANT.IT.NOW' returns..

Hey jughead. There's some things I find in ppl that I absolutely can't stand and one of them is the notion that they are entitled bitches especially to something that is entirely free. Program authors lead regular lives too and juggle jobs, family and other commitments while providing tools such as this for everyone. They're not here for your beck and call whenever YOU decide there's something YOU need. And that "extra step" might take you..like what 4 minutes? Really? Lazy sh*t.

Like video.baba said: "I suggest you find an equivalent tool, a paid tool, for which you can demand support."
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Was side tracked a little but actually came here to express my utmost appreciation to video.baba for the tireless work he's done on a fabulous program I only discovered and used for the first time today. I know it will make my work easier and is a wonderful addition to my toolbox. Thanks so much sir!
    Quote Quote