VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2
Results 31 to 38 of 38
Thread
  1. Originally Posted by video.baba View Post
    Originally Posted by Wolffy View Post
    'Cause I usually convert mkv's (to MP4) with dual audio (Spanish and English)
    When they are just in English they don't usually have delay.
    If the Spanish tracks have some delay problem then you should fix that before using BOX4?
    Yeah, sure I can fix'em with MKVToolnix.
    But many others MP4 Converters allow you (MkvТоMp4, Kirara Encoder (Shana encoder), AviDemux...) to fix that "issue" and so save me a step in the conversion.
    Last edited by Wolffy; 17th Feb 2019 at 07:01.
    Quote Quote  
  2. MKVToolnix is a good choice, great program, I use it regularly.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by video.baba View Post
    MKVToolnix is a good choice, great program, I use it regularly.
    Absolutly, but it forces you to do one more step (MkvToolnix + Box4) in the MKV to MP4 conversion
    Last edited by Wolffy; 16th Feb 2019 at 07:55.
    Quote Quote  
  4. When is this going to end? You've been asking me the same question on and off, both publicly and in 'private messages' since before last Summer.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by video.baba View Post
    When is this going to end? You've been asking me the same question on and off, both publicly and in 'private messages' since before last Summer.
    I thought you ask for feedback to improve this software. I won't ask you again, won't bug you anymore Sorry

    Have a nice day.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by video.baba View Post
    BOX4 V3 (FINAL)
    Thank you for following through with V3 to final! That's a lot of work for a free program and I want you to know that we appreciate it.

    -drj
    They that give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty or safety.
    --Benjamin Franklin
    Quote Quote  
  7. I wanted to add a little suggestion about the feature I asked and the author gently included (forced sub auto selection). I think a better and clearer way to achieve this goal would be adding a selection option "Forced" here:

    Image
    [Attachment 48130 - Click to enlarge]



    ...so you will have the total control...forced+choosen language and you can't be wrong
    Quote Quote  
  8. Originally Posted by sharer777 View Post
    I wanted to add a little suggestion about the feature I asked and the author gently included (forced sub auto selection). I think a better and clearer way to achieve this goal would be adding a selection option "Forced" here:

    Image
    [Attachment 48130 - Click to enlarge]



    ...so you will have the total control...forced+choosen language and you can't be wrong
    Totally agree.

    If @video.baba decides to implement this "forced subtitles auto selection", taking advantage of the occasion,
    hopefully add the warning signal once task list's finished.

    Anyway after having tested for two days, it works great and it's really fast.

    Thanks again.
    Quote Quote  



Similar Threads