VideoHelp Forum

Try DVDFab and copy Ultra HD Blu-rays and DVDs! Or rip iTunes movies and music! Download free trial !
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 13 of 13

raw

Thread
  1. hello I have a problem with the raw encoding the colors are not correct even with the following parameter


    ffmpeg -y -f rawvideo -vcodec rawvideo -s:v 1920x1080 -r 23.97 -pix_fmt yuv420p -vtag YV12 -i "B S01E01 [1080p].raw" -c:v libx264 -level 4.1 -profile high -preset medium -crf 20 -x264-params "--ref 4 --no-fast-pskip --deblock -1:-1 --psy-rd 1.00:0.15 --sar 1:1 --me umh --colormatrix bt709" C:\Users\jax\Desktop\1x01.mkv
    Quote Quote  
  2. Originally Posted by JAX75 View Post
    hello I have a problem with the raw encoding the colors are not correct even with the following parameter


    ffmpeg -y -f rawvideo -vcodec rawvideo -s:v 1920x1080 -r 23.97 -pix_fmt yuv420p -vtag YV12 -i "B S01E01 [1080p].raw" -c:v libx264 -level 4.1 -profile high -preset medium -crf 20 -x264-params "--ref 4 --no-fast-pskip --deblock -1:-1 --psy-rd 1.00:0.15 --sar 1:1 --me umh --colormatrix bt709" C:\Users\jax\Desktop\1x01.mkv
    What is "B S01E01 [1080p].raw" ?

    If it's an "anime raw" - usually that is something very different than actual rawvideo

    Can you open it up in mediainfo (view=>text) , or what does ffmpeg/ffplay say about it ?
    Quote Quote  
  3. Input #0, rawvideo, from 'B S01E01 [1080p].raw':
    Duration: 00:47:10.25, start: 0.000000, bitrate: 596450 kb/s
    Stream #0:0: Video: rawvideo (YV12 / 0x32315659), yuv420p, 1920x1080, 596450 kb/s, 23.97 tbr, 23.97 tbn, 23.97 tbc
    Please use -profile:a or -profile:v, -profile is ambiguous
    Stream mapping:
    Stream #0:0 -> #0:0 (rawvideo (native) -> h264 (libx264))
    Press [q] to stop, [?] for help
    [libx264 @ 000002677a0b8e40] using cpu capabilities: MMX2 SSE2Fast SSSE3 SSE4.2 AVX FMA3 BMI2 AVX2
    [libx264 @ 000002677a0b8e40] profile High, level 4.1
    Quote Quote  
  4. can you play it with ffplay correctly ? and what does the console log say

    ffplay -i "B S01E01 [1080p].raw"
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by poisondeathray View Post
    Originally Posted by JAX75 View Post
    hello I have a problem with the raw encoding the colors are not correct even with the following parameter


    ffmpeg -y -f rawvideo -vcodec rawvideo -s:v 1920x1080 -r 23.97 -pix_fmt yuv420p -vtag YV12 -i "B S01E01 [1080p].raw" -c:v libx264 -level 4.1 -profile high -preset medium -crf 20 -x264-params "--ref 4 --no-fast-pskip --deblock -1:-1 --psy-rd 1.00:0.15 --sar 1:1 --me umh --colormatrix bt709" C:\Users\jax\Desktop\1x01.mkv
    What is "B S01E01 [1080p].raw" ?

    If it's an "anime raw" - usually that is something very different than actual rawvideo

    Can you open it up in mediainfo (view=>text) , or what does ffmpeg/ffplay say about it ?
    a series not an anime
    Last edited by JAX75; 25th Aug 2018 at 14:58.
    Quote Quote  
  6. It's an AVC stream, but the problem is it's encrypted

    Originally Posted by JAX75 View Post
    Encryption : Encrypted

    Where is it from originally ?
    Quote Quote  
  7. Originally Posted by poisondeathray View Post
    It's an AVC stream, but the problem is it's encrypted

    Originally Posted by JAX75 View Post
    Encryption : Encrypted

    Where is it from originally ?
    record done via my ps4 with a blackmagic
    Quote Quote  
  8. If that vlc screenshot was the output of your commandline in the 1st post, it looks close and that would imply that it's not actually encrypted. It's probably just U / V plane issue, you might have to play with some orientations

    does this look correct ? it's just swap uv (done in avisynth)

    It can be done if ffmpeg too
    https://ffmpeg.org/ffmpeg-filters.html#swapuv

    But it's better to get the correct vtag or settings than having to applying a filter (it would be faster) . Forcing the vtag to something else might work, such as IYUV , or I420, or NV12, or NV21, some other 4:2:0 fourcc. You'll have to try some out that are 4:2:0
    https://www.fourcc.org/yuv.php
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	swapuv.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	260.5 KB
ID:	46606  

    Quote Quote  
  9. Originally Posted by poisondeathray View Post
    If that vlc screenshot was the output of your commandline in the 1st post, it looks close and that would imply that it's not actually encrypted. It's probably just U / V plane issue, you might have to play with some orientations

    does this look correct ? it's just swap uv (done in avisynth)

    It can be done if ffmpeg too
    https://ffmpeg.org/ffmpeg-filters.html#swapuv

    But it's better to get the correct vtag or settings than having to applying a filter (it would be faster) . Forcing the vtag to something else might work, such as IYUV , or I420, or NV12, or NV21, some other 4:2:0 fourcc. You'll have to try some out that are 4:2:0
    https://www.fourcc.org/yuv.php
    thanks I want to use staxrip how to make him take the raw ?
    Quote Quote  
  10. Originally Posted by JAX75 View Post

    thanks I want to use staxrip how to make him take the raw ?

    I don't use staxrip, but it can use avisynth, so possibly rawsource()

    RawSource("B S01E01 [1080p].raw", 1920, 1080, "YV12", fpsnum=24000, fpsden=1001)

    you can try "I420" instead (or NV12, or N21, one of them should work) , or use swapuv() in the script with YV12
    Quote Quote  
  11. thank you for your help I used RawSourcePlus

    RawSourcePlus("1x01.raw", 1920, 1080, "I420", fpsnum=24000, fpsden=1001)



    Image
    [Attachment 46609 - Click to enlarge]
    Quote Quote  



Similar Threads