VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Child of God
    Search Comp PM
    I tried to play music on my iTunes just now and nothing will play even if I had uploaded that music from the CD. In fact, even if I load the actual CD, I can’t play the music. I click play and nothing happens. It doesn’t even act like it’s going to play. No response at all after I click the play button or double click a song. I was thinking maybe there was a problem with my library but now I’m confused because even the actual CD won’t play.

A while ago I had used Time Machine to go back from El Capitan to a saved version of OS X Yosemite, and later upgraded to El Capitan again. I haven’t gone further because my computer already sometimes gets low on El Capitan and I’m scared of any more advanced systems making my computer run even more slowly. Anyway I wonder if going back through Time Machine somehow has something to do with this problem?

As always any help is appreciated.
    "They will walk after the LORD, He will roar like a lion; indeed He will roar and His sons will come trembling from the west." - Hosea 11:10
    Quote Quote  
  2. Child of God
    Search Comp PM
    Interesting. I restarted and reset the pram and now it’s working. It wasn’t working after my computer had gone into sleep mode before that.
    "They will walk after the LORD, He will roar like a lion; indeed He will roar and His sons will come trembling from the west." - Hosea 11:10
    Quote Quote