VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    All the latest versions of Freemake Video Converter, made over the past five years, have a plain Text Menu for the dvd's. I know, they also have decorative menus you can choose, which display thumbnails.
    I have always favored the Text Menu because you can type long titles like: Those Daring Young Men In Their Jaunty Jalopies and it fits.
    Each page of the menu displays five lines of titling. All very nice, but I want to know what the Text Menu looked like on the older versions of Freemake Video Converter dating from early 2011 to 2013?
    The options were: Motion Menu; Thumbnail Menu; Text Menu and No Menu. I recall the motion menu but never got to see how the Text Menu looked, in those days.
    Can anyone describe it to me, please? Did it look anything like the modern Text Menu Freemake provides today?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Have you tried to ask the author?
    Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence -Carl Sagan
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Most kind videobruger to send me a picture. Can the title be a different one to the main red title? If several videos are loaded, can you have several different titles? One for each video loaded?
    One more question about the old Freemake Video Converter software: I recall it had a setting for 4:3 ratio. It also had a setting for NTSC. Is this another way of saying, 16:9 ratio, do you know?
    Quote Quote  
  4. I wouldn't know. Havn't used i for 7 years or more. But maybe you could download an old version HERE.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thank you.
    If anybody else knows the answers re Freemake Video Converter, old 2013 versions, Text Top Menu and ratio settings, do please write.
    Quote Quote