VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I previously used DVDFlick to burn a MP4 file of my 60 minute documentary. It turned out just fine. I didn't change any settings, and followed the guidelines on their site. I didn't use any other program to do the burning part, like ImgBurn, for example. This was 5mths ago.

Needed to make more copies of my film now, so I open up the DVDFlick, used all the same settings to try to burn it to DVD. It comes out sideways. Tried different settings, but still sideways. I tried the DeVeDeNG app instead, but it still turns the file sideways. I tried ImgBurn, still sideways, and sometimes it is only a menu screen, with non-clickable play button. I tried 4:3 instead of 16:9. In DeVeDeNG, I used the option to turn the video 90 degrees, but it remains sideways anyway. No change.

I am really mystified because it worked perfectly well months ago, and I haven't changed computers or done anything of significance to my system. Does anyone have any idea how to fix this?
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Do a disc-to-disc clone (or disc-to-ISO rip).

Likely your settings are NOT the same, unless you originally saved them (and the assets) and are just re-opening.

Scott
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I didn't change any settings in the first place for anything. They were default settings. So, there is no "likely the settings are NOT" the same.
    Quote Quote