VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. for two days i am trying to compile this for windows 1- fdkaac (for staxrip and others) 2- ffmpeg with libfdk-aac , but i could not finish the first one because there is not a perfect tutorial and i can not do it because i am not coder and second one i tried to compile with mingw and i got this error (libfdk_aac was not found , i changed the name of libfdk_aac to libfdk-aac but no result)

i donwloaded the source of the ffmpeg from the git but i think the libfdk-aac is not in the source code and i dont know where can i put the libfdk-aac
    please help me - if you have the fdkaacc.exe please send me a link in email or ... - thanks
    Quote Quote  
  2. thanks , but after a few hour waiting for compiling and 10 gb download the ffmpeg compiled with nonfree and without libfdk_aac and i do not know why?
    if you have tutorial for compiling fdkaac for staxrip i want it because this isnt worked and i can not try it again

thank you
    Quote Quote  
  3. I've built ffmpeg with media-autobuild_suite 3 weeks ago and it was not a problem to include libfdk-aac. What I did:
    • Selected "Non-free" when asked "Build FFmpeg/rtmpdump with which license?"
    • Selected "YES" when asked "Build FDK-AAC library and binary?"
    • Selected "YES" when asked "Choose ffmpeg and mpv optional libraries?" -> then edited the file ffmpeg_options.txt and removed the comment-sign "#" from --enable-libfdk-aac
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by m00511 View Post
    thanks , but after a few hour waiting for compiling and 10 gb download the ffmpeg compiled with nonfree and without libfdk_aac and i do not know why?
    bellow content of my 'media-autobuild_suite.ini'

Code:
    [compiler list]
    msys2Arch=2
    arch=3
    license2=1
    standalone=1
    vpx2=1
    aom=1
    x2643=1
    x2652=1
    other265=2
    flac=1
    fdkaac=1
    faac=2
    mediainfo=2
    soxB=1
    ffmpegB2=1
    ffmpegUpdate=3
    ffmpegChoice=4
    mp4box=1
    rtmpdump=1
    mplayer2=2
    mpv=2
    bmx=2
    curl=1
    ffmbc=1
    cyanrip2=1
    redshift=2
    cores=1
    deleteSource=1
    strip=1
    pack=1
    logging=1
    updateSuite=1
    ffmpeg reports OK
    Code:
    ffmpeg version N-91522-ga8ce6fb425 Copyright (c) 2000-2018 the FFmpeg developers
    built with gcc 7.3.0 (Rev2, Built by MSYS2 project)
    configuration:  --disable-autodetect --enable-amf --enable-bzlib --enable-cuda --enable-cuvid --enable-d3d11va --enable-dxva2 --enable-iconv --enable-lzma --enable-nvenc --enable-zlib --enable-sdl2 --disable-debug --enable-ffnvcodec --enable-nvdec --enable-libmp3lame --enable-libopus --enable-libvorbis --enable-libvpx --enable-libx264 --enable-libx265 --enable-fontconfig --enable-libass --enable-libbluray --enable-libfreetype --enable-libmfx --enable-libmysofa --enable-libopencore-amrnb --enable-libopencore-amrwb --enable-libopenjpeg --enable-libsnappy --enable-libsoxr --enable-libspeex --enable-libtheora --enable-libtwolame --enable-libvidstab --enable-libvo-amrwbenc --enable-libwavpack --enable-libwebp --enable-libxml2 --enable-libzimg --enable-libshine --enable-gpl --enable-avisynth --enable-libxvid --enable-libaom --enable-version3 --enable-chromaprint --enable-decklink --enable-frei0r --enable-libbs2b --enable-libcaca --enable-libcdio --enable-libfdk-aac --enable-libflite --enable-libfribidi --enable-libgme --enable-libgsm --enable-libilbc --enable-libkvazaar --enable-libmodplug --enable-libopenh264 --enable-libopenmpt --enable-librtmp --enable-librubberband --enable-libssh --enable-libtesseract --enable-libxavs --enable-libzmq --enable-libzvbi --enable-opengl --enable-libvmaf --enable-libcodec2 --enable-libsrt --enable-ladspa --enable-openssl --extra-cflags=-fopenmp --extra-libs=-lgomp --extra-cflags=-DLIBTWOLAME_STATIC --extra-libs=-lstdc++ --extra-cflags=-DLIBSSH_STATIC --extra-ldflags='-Wl,--allow-multiple-definition' --extra-cflags=-DCACA_STATIC --extra-cflags=-DMODPLUG_STATIC --extra-cflags=-DCHROMAPRINT_NODLL --extra-libs=-lstdc++ --extra-cflags=-DZMQ_STATIC --extra-libs=-lpsapi --extra-cflags=-DLIBXML_STATIC --extra-libs=-liconv --disable-w32threads --extra-cflags=-DKVZ_STATIC_LIB --enable-nonfree
    libavutil      56. 18.102 / 56. 18.102
    libavcodec     58. 21.106 / 58. 21.106
    libavformat    58. 17.101 / 58. 17.101
    libavdevice    58.  4.101 / 58.  4.101
    libavfilter     7. 26.100 /  7. 26.100
    libswscale      5.  2.100 /  5.  2.100
    libswresample   3.  2.100 /  3.  2.100
    libpostproc    55.  2.100 / 55.  2.100
    Also i have in local64\bin-audio\fdkaac.exe present
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by pandy View Post
    Originally Posted by m00511 View Post
    thanks , but after a few hour waiting for compiling and 10 gb download the ffmpeg compiled with nonfree and without libfdk_aac and i do not know why?
    bellow content of my 'media-autobuild_suite.ini'

Code:
    [compiler list]
    msys2Arch=2
    arch=3
    license2=1
    standalone=1
    vpx2=1
    aom=1
    x2643=1
    x2652=1
    other265=2
    flac=1
    fdkaac=1
    faac=2
    mediainfo=2
    soxB=1
    ffmpegB2=1
    ffmpegUpdate=3
    ffmpegChoice=4
    mp4box=1
    rtmpdump=1
    mplayer2=2
    mpv=2
    bmx=2
    curl=1
    ffmbc=1
    cyanrip2=1
    redshift=2
    cores=1
    deleteSource=1
    strip=1
    pack=1
    logging=1
    updateSuite=1
    ffmpeg reports OK
    Code:
    ffmpeg version N-91522-ga8ce6fb425 Copyright (c) 2000-2018 the FFmpeg developers
    built with gcc 7.3.0 (Rev2, Built by MSYS2 project)
    configuration:  --disable-autodetect --enable-amf --enable-bzlib --enable-cuda --enable-cuvid --enable-d3d11va --enable-dxva2 --enable-iconv --enable-lzma --enable-nvenc --enable-zlib --enable-sdl2 --disable-debug --enable-ffnvcodec --enable-nvdec --enable-libmp3lame --enable-libopus --enable-libvorbis --enable-libvpx --enable-libx264 --enable-libx265 --enable-fontconfig --enable-libass --enable-libbluray --enable-libfreetype --enable-libmfx --enable-libmysofa --enable-libopencore-amrnb --enable-libopencore-amrwb --enable-libopenjpeg --enable-libsnappy --enable-libsoxr --enable-libspeex --enable-libtheora --enable-libtwolame --enable-libvidstab --enable-libvo-amrwbenc --enable-libwavpack --enable-libwebp --enable-libxml2 --enable-libzimg --enable-libshine --enable-gpl --enable-avisynth --enable-libxvid --enable-libaom --enable-version3 --enable-chromaprint --enable-decklink --enable-frei0r --enable-libbs2b --enable-libcaca --enable-libcdio --enable-libfdk-aac --enable-libflite --enable-libfribidi --enable-libgme --enable-libgsm --enable-libilbc --enable-libkvazaar --enable-libmodplug --enable-libopenh264 --enable-libopenmpt --enable-librtmp --enable-librubberband --enable-libssh --enable-libtesseract --enable-libxavs --enable-libzmq --enable-libzvbi --enable-opengl --enable-libvmaf --enable-libcodec2 --enable-libsrt --enable-ladspa --enable-openssl --extra-cflags=-fopenmp --extra-libs=-lgomp --extra-cflags=-DLIBTWOLAME_STATIC --extra-libs=-lstdc++ --extra-cflags=-DLIBSSH_STATIC --extra-ldflags='-Wl,--allow-multiple-definition' --extra-cflags=-DCACA_STATIC --extra-cflags=-DMODPLUG_STATIC --extra-cflags=-DCHROMAPRINT_NODLL --extra-libs=-lstdc++ --extra-cflags=-DZMQ_STATIC --extra-libs=-lpsapi --extra-cflags=-DLIBXML_STATIC --extra-libs=-liconv --disable-w32threads --extra-cflags=-DKVZ_STATIC_LIB --enable-nonfree
    libavutil      56. 18.102 / 56. 18.102
    libavcodec     58. 21.106 / 58. 21.106
    libavformat    58. 17.101 / 58. 17.101
    libavdevice    58.  4.101 / 58.  4.101
    libavfilter     7. 26.100 /  7. 26.100
    libswscale      5.  2.100 /  5.  2.100
    libswresample   3.  2.100 /  3.  2.100
    libpostproc    55.  2.100 / 55.  2.100
    Also i have in local64\bin-audio\fdkaac.exe present
    i choosed 4 in first and then all option was 2 and libfdk_aac was 1 , and it worked!
    Quote Quote