I have some MPEG-TS files of DVB-T TV broadcasts. The channel generally broadcasts in SD, 544x576, 16:9, and swaps to 4:3 AR for certain broadcasts. The files I have swap between the two AR flags on the fly, for ad breaks and intros, etc, but ultimately I'm only interested in the 4:3 content.
For each file I'd like to be able to:
* Check for any errors in the transport stream and fix them
* Edit ads out (on i-Frames so the file doesn't get re-encoded)
* Extract the subtitles of my final edit
* Output to Mpeg2 file without re-encoding
* Ensure the whole file is set to 4:3 and any 16:9 flags are not present.
What is the best way and order to do this? I have access to VideoRedo, Womble MPEG Video Wizard.
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or try DVDFab and copy, convert or make Blu-rays and DVDs! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2