VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3
Thread
  1. The funny thing is I actually watched the Wizard of Oz last night, they had it on TV for Christmas and the one thing all these years that I wish could be explored is what would have happened if Dorothy followed the red brick road? Where did that lead?
    Quote Quote  
  2. “Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.”
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by TimA-C View Post
    Oh FFS. If a film or TV show is deemed not to be suitable for a certain audience let it stand or fall for what it truly is not what some algorithm or YTS member on minimum wage has butchered it into. (I know, I'm showing my age here.)
    What an ASSHOLLISH COMMENT AND COUNTER-PRODUCTIVE AND THANKLESS TO THIS SOFTWARE AUTHOR AND CREATOR!! Shheez!!!
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by jasper1234 View Post
    What an ASSHOLLISH COMMENT AND COUNTER-PRODUCTIVE AND THANKLESS TO THIS SOFTWARE AUTHOR AND CREATOR!! Shheez!!!
    The irony of the language in the post in a thread about language.
    Want my help? Ask here! (not via PM!)
    FAQs: Best Blank DiscsBest TBCsBest VCRs for captureRestore VHS
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by lordsmurf View Post
    Originally Posted by jasper1234 View Post
    The irony of the language in the post in a thread about language.
    yeah. it's 2022. what words can't you hear these days in common conversations. what a useless, clueless comment on a OLD dead thread.
    --
    "a lot of people are better dead" - prisoner KSC2-303
    Quote Quote