VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or buy Replay Video Capture or PlayON and record Netflix, HBO, etc! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I don't know if this can help, but because there is a new version of K-lite codec (14.30), I think it could.

You can refer to a previous old topic: https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/351832-Subtitle-Workshop-MP4-MKV-video-preview-problem

Now, when finishing the installation of the K-lite codec, you must tick "Run codec tweak tool"

You have now two options (maybe take both, I don't know).

1rst option, click on DirectShow Filters under Configuration:

Then click on ffdshow video decoder

Go at the bottom of the right

Click on disabled to make the radio button appear, and choose either "all RGB"

either YV12

I don't know which one works, just try. You can install and install K-lite codec as often as you need.

2nd option:

Under Codec and Filter management, click DirectShow x64

Now click ffdshow videodecoder

And finally tick ffdhowRAW video processor

I guess now you can read mkv and mp4 videos with Subtitle Workshop 6.0

Now, I have a question: is it possible to read .vob videos with SW?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Perhaps you can use the latest version of Subtitle Workshop 6.0d, as it has a VLC renderer. This requires VLC 32 bit installed. In the menu of subtitle workshop 6.0D: movie -> video renderer -> VLC.

To open a video file: Movie -> Open -> Choose "All files" instead of "All supported files". Then try vob. Opening iso's is no problem when using the VLC renderer. I haven't tried opening VOB tough.
    Kind Regards,
    Kameleon
    Quote Quote